How come nobody makes any 4a yo-yos?

Duncan has flying panda yyf has offstring and yyj has a bunch but everyone else has1a yo-yos

4A isn’t as popular.

Plus I remember reading a post from yoyofactoryben stating that 4A yo-yos are the second most difficult models to develop next to 2A ones. Couple that with the aforementioned unpopularity and you’ve got what appears to be a cut-and-dry high risk business investment - the potential loss outweighs the potential gain.

1 Like

how come your not buying more 4a yoyos?

2 Likes

Agreed.

Plus when it comes down to it, you really only need one 4A throw.

And when it comes down to it, we only need one 1a throw. If people like the style, they will tend to buy more yoyos for that style with different feels. It doesn’t matter what style that rule adheres to.

different companies have different styles YYJ is 4a and 1a YYF is 2a and 1a DUNCAN is 5a and 1a

I agree with you, but I personally think YYF is 1a and 5a. And Duncan is 3a and 1a.

duncan 3a? dood they make bad yoyos anyway and they say its 1a and 5a im not gonna denie duncan

and yyf is the only companie who produces good 2a yoyos

Yeah, but I still think YYF is better at 5a than 2a. Besides, I have seen a lot of People from Duncan doing 3a more then any other style.

Duncan CREATED frickin’ 5a! But they have become known for 3a.

yeah 3 people alot

lmfao STEVE BROWN created 5a. when we was with Anti yo i believe. not sure on which he was with at the time. lemme look it up. nevermind it was team losi. but duncan did not at all create 5a.

yomega=2a O.O

Not true at all. YoYoJam produces the Sunset Trajectory. They’re fantastic for 2A.

Joeyoshmoeyo has no idea what 2A is if he thinks YYF is the ONLY company to make good 2A yoyos. Try out 2A EXTENSIVELY before making any assumptions. When we finally get to have a meet with you, you will try out my Sunsets.

And to keep the post about the original question…

Imagine what it would be like to create a 4A yoyo. It would be a very costly and time consuming project. They would have to first of all design a yoyo that won’t break, and then test it out. If their yoyo broke, it would have to be modified again and again.

Since 4A isn’t exactly a popular style, the amount of time and effort put into the yoyo probably doesn’t justify the cost of doing it. That’s already been mentioned in this thread, but for a real example just look at Yoyofactory. Although they have a 4A yoyo, it isn’t their main priority (you can read a post or two about it in another forum’s thread). It breaks and has its flaws, but they would probably rather work on stuff that they know will sell and be used.

But on a better note, Cyclontzy and I are working on an offstring. It’s gonna have to go through a few prototypes (already has) and some testing before it’s released. Hopefully I get the working proto in time to test it out and work out flaws before the Holidays.

i do not believe any of

it is not true. what about clyw, spyy, recrev etc. they all have 1a. yoyojam has 1a, 2a, 3a 4a, and 5a. same with yyf, and same with duncan. also same with shinwoo. i think that just because yyf has loop 900s does not mean that they are the best 2a company. just because they make the most metal 1a yoyos doesn’t mean they are the 1a company. it all is an opinion. i like duncan looping yoyos, i like yyj 4a yoyos, i like clyw and spyy and generalyo 1a yoyos, and i like yyf 5a yoyos, and that may be completelly different for someone else.

guys stay ouy of this its about 4a not fighting and ok JJ i will

Opinions*