how can i make my 888 spin longer

please tell me If there is any way I can make my 888 spin and play longer and smoother.

pleas think of the yoyos

I don’t know about longer but putting lube in it would make it smoother.

practice throwing harder.

yeah… that’s really the only way to do it exept a nice cleaning and lubing for the bearing. you could try to put a kk or center trak bearing in. or… a gold bearing.

You can put on some thin lybe, which will make it smooth and make it sleep longer. Practice your throws and try to throw strong. And also snap your wrist when you throw. I found out that that helps me alot with sleep time. :slight_smile: Good Luck!!!

Highwall it. takes away center weight and makes it slightly thinner so in thery longer spin times and i personally think its a bit smoother as well

It’s all about throwing hard. Every time you throw hard, your fingers should hurt or do it until it hurts. Keep on doing that so it will make your finger stronger. Then everytime it gets stronger, you can throw harder and on and on… good luck throwing ;D

Yea man just throw hard, i had the exact same problem with my 888… so i threw a center track on it and it made a big difference as far as smoothness, then i worked on my throw again and again…

o yeah by the way, you can get a center trac bearing if you want to. it just makes binding a little bit hard

clean the bearing then put only one drop of thin lube in the bearing!!! then flick it a couple of times and it should sleep for a looooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg time!