Horizontal play and a good cheap intro yoyo, also question on a responsive yoyo

a good cheap yoyo for yoyoing horizontal is the magic yoyo purple line, and d5.

A metal for responsive play is a metal yoyo that can use a half c bearing wit htick lube my fave is the chief

The Shutter is great for horizontal…I really love this thing…

So do i. It is great for horizontal, I am nt amazing but I can do some tricks horizontal, the shutter is great and it is only 45 dollars

Ok, so as you know I just got a Rally today. It’s AMAZING at horizontal, and you already have one so you’re set… If you’re scared of beating it up, which is highly unlikely from just doing horizontal btw, then you can just get another and it’s pretty cheap. I’m going to be honest though, there’s no higher chance of beating up a yoyo from learning and practicing horizontal then learning and practicing any other trick… You might hit your face more, I know I have, but that won’t ding up the yoyo, it’ll just pummel your face, but hey, it’s plastic :wink:

i have a yoyo that i get comfortable with other tricks before i play the seriously and i try to minimize the risk when i can like removing metal and being over something soft lol

Oh. Just get an N12, then.

Are you, sir, making fun of me?
Lol I’m jk, but the rally is definitely good…

If the shoe fits… But if it fits you’ll know how it is to walk a mile in my shoes hehehe!

Im sorry sir, I cannot walk a mile. I’d be on the floor throwing up in the arizona heat…

G2 triton. Somewhat cheap, great throw, very stable.

The best yoyos suited for horizontal will be the ones with an aggressive profile for example, the Phenomizm, Phenom, Dulce, most of the YYR, Superstar, the soon to be released Valor, etc. These kind of throws are perfect for horizontal.

2 Likes