Hope y'all have been well ❤️

12:35 in the AM and he isn’t sleeping a wink, so I figured me and the boy would do something that should have been done 20 years ago. This Freehand is breathing finally…took me a minute to get a pulse after lying dormant for 20 years. I of course took one pad off and it’s spinning perfectly after the procedure.

:heart::heart::heart:

I haven’t been around alot due to school and a new born, but I graduate Tuesday and hope to be more active in the community again.

Hope you are all doing well

25 Likes

Congrats on the graduation and new born!

5 Likes

What other yo-yos do you have?

1 Like

Thank you brother. I’ve been in and out of Yoyoing since I was 14 as I know alot of us have. I always love coming home, but with two babies and pursuing my bachelors degree again, I felt I needed to buckle down. I start my MBA on Feb 28th. We just gonna keep going :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I was raised to only love Duncan Yo-yos by my father and my first Yo-yo was a Flying Panda.

I got some Duncan Yo-yos is the answer. Quick shot of my “box”

I have a few others though as well. And of course in the mail.

11 Likes

Amazing old school collection. Like looking into a Time Capsule🤓

I was gonna send you another Freehand for your kid…. But, it looks like you got it covered.

The Throw Monkey can take a beating no doubt.

7 Likes

Hahaha! I appreciate it but he has a Higby Proyo he slings around. Short string though, sometimes he might try to attack the pup with said Proyo :joy:

5 Likes

congratulations on the graduation and newborn matt! Still grateful for that throwmonkey you sent me <3

6 Likes

Congratulations!

It’s a wonderful life!

PS. I like your taste in throws.

3 Likes

Welcome back and good luck with the sleep schedule!

3 Likes

That’s some brand loyalty right there

2 Likes

Also congrats on the newborn!

2 Likes

Not a 100% sure what your speaking of. (My childhood bedroom pictured with my first born, still painted like this) :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks everyone for the best wishes. I love this community. If there is anyone wanting to go back to school but old like me holler at me because there is always hope :heart::heart:

10 Likes

I only wish I had found out yoyoing at school. I got my first serious yoyos around 4 years back when my grandfather died and even then I only knew braintwisters and other super-simple tricks until about a month ago, where I’m just now beginning to get serious with it. Glad to see you’re passing your passion onto the next generation.

5 Likes

My father taught me at a young age thats its all about passing along to the next generation and hey the secret is some of us are still doing Braintwister.

Sorry to hear about your loss, we’ve all had those. A football coach that I admire has a great quote saying that Adversity doesn’t make you, it reveals you. Keep your head up. I still deal with my fathers death daily and its not an easy battle. We are all just trying to make it in this life afterall. :heart:

6 Likes

Congrats all around and best wishes on the MBA work. :+1:

2 Likes