Home-made counterweights

I was looking around, and it seems that there are no entries for homemade counterweights. I’ve tried a lot of different things, and only have come up with 1 or 2 good weights. If anyone has any designs that have worked for them, that would be great.

I’ve tried taking the 25 cent capsules, filling them with silicone, and drilling a hole (this seems to work)

and I’ve had a successfull weight made from a small rubber duck, silicone filled, penny weighted, and painted.

I get a pointy screw, and grill it through bouncy balls.

I use some stick thing (No sure what) to open it up all the way, and the Counterwheight works pretty well.

I just drill a hole in a dice. ;D

Ipod shuffle, little counter strike people, and Goku!

Drill a hole through a chess piece.
Or a piece of ham…

I drilled a hole through a die and have tried alot

Glowsticks (Too heavy)

my class ring (Was just a little too heavy)

I found a sweet bouncy ball with a hole in it… (worked pretty well)

I like the Chess piece idea, that’s pretty fancy.

Try a monocle, that’s even fancier.

how about an old action figure head

i use a ring then i put the ring on and use it for 1a

1 Like

Dude i gave you Goku and i use Pikachu

I am using a glow in the dark frog.

awsome idea

heres my old one made from modeling epoxy i painted a green fade(light to dark) its hard to see in the pics but its there its the colors just blend together well, as a fade should :slight_smile:

Cool!

Isn’t that the MarkMont? M1? Something like that?

Logo?

That is awesome! :wink:

Dude I know.

the onedrop logo and the m1 logo

Oh, cool anyways!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg132/zaro12345/100_1580.jpg

Finally got a pic up: 20 sided dice, silicone filled capsule w/ screw, and silicone, penny weighted rubber duck.

You’re killing the duck! D:

up until now, i’ve used dice with holes. i may try something else though… i have a togepi keychain upstairs, maybe ill try that?