Home Grown YoYo Case and Counterweights

I was a little crafty this week!  ;D

Case:

Counterweights:

I don’t know why, but I can’t seem to get the pix to post so here are the links. Enjoy!

Go to the picture you want. Click on “All Sizes”. Right click on the picture it shows. Select “Copy Image Location”. Go to make your post and put it in image tags. For extra credit you can make your pictures link back to your photostream.

image location here

[url=url of your set here]image location here[/url]

Flikr implemented the ability to tag someone in a picture. It can be a nice feature but it forces you to make a couple more mouse clicks to get the image’s url.

It could be the firewalls here at work but for some reason that is not an option for me.

wow those are nice when i get a few more yoyos cause i only have 2 ill probobly make one! ;D

1 Like

Thanks!!! I had fun making both the case and the C/W’s.

I love homegrown stuff ;D

Nice work man! It’s always fun to make your own goodies.

I don’t have enough yoyos to fill such a case, but one day I’ll have to do something similar…

Hey, what’s the translucent green yoyo with the C/W??

cheers
Daf

You guys are weird. I mean I grow potatoes and stuff here at home. What do yoyo case seeds and counterweight seeds look like? :stuck_out_tongue:

My parents let me take the case from some old camera we had and so that’s mine now. Muwahahaha! Oh and then I have a few bouncy ball CWs. Making your own stuff is fun! :smiley:

Love making my own stuff. Made a case that holds 16 reg, 3 oversized, and parts. And the hard bouncy balls you get out of machines are way good for ctw’s.

Anyway, excellent job!

Counterweight and case seeds are shaped like apple seeds, :smiley:

Dafni, the clear green Yo is my Freehand 2, I just recessed it last night. once I’m done w/ all the mods I want to do to it I’ll post those pix too. ;D