Hmm.... new Idea for a yoyo wall display....

Well, I’ll have to gather ridiculous amounts of resources, but, if I get it right, it will be awesome.

Basically, it will be a display that holds 1 yoyo while the yoyo is in a trapeze.

If you see any problems with this, let me know.

Anyway, it would look something like this:

(Resized)

Right now, it’s at a 8x3.5" design. The design should allow the yoyo room to hang, or you can adjust it to sit against the wall.

Well, what do you think?

Good idea. I think the yoyo would have to rest against the plaque to stay upright on the string. I don’t see that it has enough stability otherwise.

Well, I figured if it was hanging, you could adust it to lean against the wall.

Although, when I buy the wood, I’ll try what you said by making it longer :slight_smile:

The only problem I have with it is it seems to big just for one yoyo.
Not very practical to the every day yoyoer, but would be awesome to display that first gen peak or your prized bape for the room to see :stuck_out_tongue:
Overall nice idea, can’t wait to see finished product.

random idea: instead of one of the knobs replace it with a prosthetic hand and make it the throw hand! ;D

Yes, that’s basically what I meant. Just lost in translation I guess.

Like a little indent on the bottom of the back of it? So it sticks out a bit right?? But not a trapeze… something WAYYY more awsome… ladder mount? Actually, with those two knobs, any trick that an be hung on two fingers will work…

Or, with fake hands/arms, you could do pretty much any mount.

Feet could work, though…

i would rather have it smaller so i can have a double or nothing or a 1.5. takes up less room

I will experiment. My art teacher has a prosthetic hand, so I might try and get it from her xD