i am not planning on getting a new 1a yoyo soon (i may get an off string yoyo pretty soon) and I want to get a metal. i was thinking of getting an m1, and i have already done a thread like this. I am upgrading from a pgm. is there anything else than an m1 that anyone would suggest?
What are your preferences?
Please answer the questions, and then we will be able to help you out further. ;D
. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
5. Does color matter?
6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
7. What is your price range?
8. What is your skill level?
1.ok, I prefer a smaller size
2.anything wide, i like a rounded butterfly.
4.I lube, and add shims if it can fit them.
5. color doesnt matter, but i dont like pink…
6. i like to do whips and fast style tricks
7. under 100
8. i want it to be able to do master tricks without dying and long combos
The M1 is a good one for you then. In fact, it is one of the best under $100.
thats good! but i am still open to any other suggestions people may have
Actually, I really don’t think the M1 is the right yoyo for you.
I would suggest the 888, but unfortunately it doesnt fit your budget. If you were willing to extend it, I would say the 888
oh! i could always ask for Christmas or my Birthday! but how is the 888?
Awesome…just awesome 8)
is it smoooth? because the m1 has a 10 ball bearing, which is apparently really smooth. how smooth is the 888?
Extremely smooth. It comes with a SPEC bearing as well. I personally think my 888 is smoother then my M1.
oh! well that decides it! my next yoyo will be an 888! unless something else is given to me as a gift… so, what about an 888 compared to a pgm with smoothness?
Ive played both and I say 888 is smoother!
sweet! and the 888 does not have spacers like the pgm, right?
ya, it doesn’t have any spacers, only the SPEC bearing
for a off string i STRONGLY suggest a Aquarius thats what i taught my self off string on and that thing went through hell and back and literally it got ran over by a car and finally broke. i have tried others and this one is just right with size some are to big in my opinion
he didnt ask what OS yoyo,but thanks for trying to be helpful!