Hitman Pro or Kyo DNS?

Hey guys, I just have a few questions on both of these yoyos. I am upgrading from a Protostar to one of these. And I am deciding which one to get but they both seem very good and are both the same price. I just would like some input on one or both of them.
The Hitman Professional seems good because of YYJ’s Solid Spin axle system, and that it is a very sturdy yoyo. I have not heard much about it since it is fairly new.(By the way, does it come with two bearings, one speed and one responsive?)
The Kyo DNS (b-grade) looks like an excellent choice because first of all, the a-grade is supposed to be a lot more expensive than the b-grade is, and it is all-metal. What kind of response system does it have? (So I have to buy flowable-silicon, o-rings, etc.) I haven’t seen anything bad about it so far.
I don’t have many preferences but here they are:
Size: Doesn’t matter
Shape: Big gap width, maybe h-shape
Weight: Not heavier than 70 grams
Finish: I don’t know anything about the finishes of these yoyos. (Does anyone know?)

Thank you for taking time to read this, all input/comments would be greatly appreciated, especially if you have tried both. (Or just one).

I would go with the DNS. Since you’re upgrading, the DNS will give you a taste of what metals are like. The hitman pro probably isn’t considered much of an upgrade persay, but it is still a great throw. You will probably like whichever one you get, so don’t think too much about it.

Is there anything else I should know about it before buying it? Like would I need to be prepared to purchase o-rings or flowable silicon?
Thanks

All response wears out after a while. If you get a tube of flowable silicone from your local hardware store however, you’ll be set for response with either of those yoyos.

I would totally go for the DNS. They play somewhat floaty, have a good feel in the hand, great thumb grind lip, great finish for grinds, and they have a super deep recess for silicone or o-rings. I would however recommend a KK bearing, as they have mediocre stability compared to more rim weighted yo-yos. A KK corrects this for me, and really makes these shine.

I haven’t played the new hitman, I’m sure that’s good too, but I would go for the all metal DNS.

Thanks guys, I think i’ll go with the Kyo DNS!