Hiroyuki Bind

I can do the bind but i can only do it only if its paused, like swinging then doing the bind. I want do it from a trick then transition to the bind and doing it instantly.

Any tips, you can also post tips for the bind it self.

I don’t know if you mean a Hiroyuki Suzuki bind, but if it is that one here’s a tutorial:

(Starts at 1:08)

Yes, thanks for correcting me I was sleepy. I have watched it a tons of times.

1 Like

As long as you can get into an under mount smooth from whatever trick you’re working on, you should be able to execute the bind smoothly as well. For me the most important factors to executing this bind in order of most important to least important are

Move the hand up as the bind is catching*
Toss into the air hard enough
Length of the tail(not too short)

If you pull down as the yo goes up, the bind unwinds instead of catching and you want to try to move up with it. I have this bind down well but I am also by no means an expert yet so continue to seek advice if you still can’t get it and others feel free to disagree with me.

I think it just takes getting used to. It was an awkward feeling to even time it right for me at first. I just started to become more comfortable doing this one but still not solid. For me I’ve found certain binds just take a ton of repetition and I slowly become more comfortable.

I learned it at the same time as supercharger. That trick ends in a position and motion that very naturally flows into that bind.

1 Like

Im gonna have to look up super charger. I heard of that trick. Thanks

What do you mean? Like the yoyo hand or NTH?

I usually pull it down after the flip.

Once you release the yoyo into the air, so you already let go with your nth. like once it gets past the height of your th