Highly Recommended BSTers

Of all my trades, irdaprez has had great communication, and hes a great trader.

Has anyone had problems with bcmaddog

Thank you dingo, you are too, and very responsible as well. The majority of you are beyond legit for sure. Very few people on here make me think twice about trading.

I have been buying a lot here in the BST, and a lot of the names I see over and over are people I have had great and easy deals with, as well as great communication. Pertyo, Iirdaprez, and many more. Every transaction for me has so far been as expected. Fast, smooth, and I got what I thought I’d get.

TA, I want to add you to the list, want to sell one of those extra Oxy Ti 9.06s you’re sitting on? ;D

I recently had a pleasant deal with him. He communicated well, shipped fast, and I was happy with the service he provided.

Is there some reason you are inquiring? :-\

:smiley: Well, maybe someday…but probably not anytime soon. I can’t blame you for tryin’. :wink:

Wait…are you trying to trade that Hyperion? ;D

No, can’t trade the hyperion, but If I snag another one, and you miss it, I would consider it…

I have a better deal TA! My Yeti for your Ti 9.06! :wink:

I feel like some crazy CLYW fanboy would accept that trade offer right now. I don’t know if you guys have seen/heard, but there are some crazy deals going down for Yetis.

I have heard of the deals going down Big Cat. :-\ I like CLYW, but I guess I don’t love them enough to trade that far in favor of a Yeti. :smiley: I put all the plastics on hold, Yeti, Rally and Surge, in search of better colors. In the case of the Yeti, it was not just the color, but the hassle of trying to get one. I decided that it was not worth it to me, when there will be more in a few weeks. It seems other people bought a lot of them, not because they wanted them for their collection, but they wanted to resell them. I guess I can’t blame them for taking advantage. :-\

Funny thing is guys…on another note, I’ve seen a couple of the BST threads of the people mentioned, and wished I had the money at the time to buy their whole BST thread. :smiley: It’s a good thing I didn’t.

Did I mention Bigyoyo?

His string is amazing and he communicates clearly

was curious we just made a deal and he was awesome

I’ve had multiple smooth trades with each of the following:

vegabomb
jasonwongzero
kbdams
totalartist
mgiroux77
preinfalk
jhauxfan
attybud
glorystomper
linkslegionaire

WOW Thanks for all the love guys!!!

A few of my fav ppl to deal with are:

TA (obviously)
Fellavader
Jrod
Mr Eli
Jason Wong
Stickman
irdaprez

And, of course, me… :slight_smile:

(Cough)

Thanks for the Sovereign. ;D You’re great. I’m sure we will have more deals in the future too. I’m unable to give “thank yous” in this section, but if I could, a bunch of you guys would get one.

Thanks! (It’s shipped btw :p)

I wish I had paid more attention and asked more people to leave feedback over the years on YYN and in my decent amount of deals here but it’s not a very big deal. To be honest very few “great” BSTers stick out because in general the community is full of great people who want you to get your item just as fast as they would want to get theirs (or maybe I’ve been extremely lucky or have subconsciously chosen to purchase from people who are mature adults/young adults). jrodriguez, vegabomb, jhendrickson (not sure if he ever came here from YYN), spottedbanana, ratfacedguy are a few that come to mind with how easy they were to work with for whatever our deals were. I think Sunny has disappeared from the community but we had a couple deals for yoyos that went smoothly and then a Sterling Quinn Skyline disappeared on our next deal (as in I was given the tracking info and it just magically stopped halfway through the process) which was certainly not his fault and he did his best to make it right even though it was to his direct disadvantage which I thought was really generous of him.

I can only recall 1 “bad” BST experience since 2010 with a seller who went on to start his own yoyo company (which was highly acclaimed wrt quality) which was also eventually plagued by shady behavior, but I did eventually get the items after waiting way longer than anyone should have to wait.

Very interesting trade experience you’ve had. I would agree that it’s time to celebrate those who make the Buy Sell Trade worthwhile, because we all have heard a few horror stories with transactions. I have to be honest, that I have not ever had a horrible BST experience, but based on what has happened to others, I have been tempted not to deal on the BST and just buy new.

But, it is the long time, reliable, dependable group of people frequenting the BST, that ensure I return again and again. Buying from some people is just like buying from a store. Even if it is used goods, you know what you are getting, and it shows up as described. It is those people who keep the BST alive and well. If not for them, it would not be worth my time.

For example, I bought from jrod a few times. Before I opened the box, he checked the tracking, knew it was delivered to me already, and initiated a message asking me what I thought of the throw. How is that for customer service? MikeEff always has killer deals, on throws in mint condition. A mint Yelets for $45 shipped? Unbelievable deals. Mgiroux77 keeps his throws clean, babies his throws, and because he sells a lot, its a cool way to get a big discount on some pristine throws. The list goes on and on.

Much props to all these guys…the ones mentioned favorably here, are the ones to watch.

^ I’ve found a lot of the more experienced BST’ers/people with larger collections are more generous with their prices or trades they are willing to accept.

For example, Stickman, who has some amazing throws in his possession, is selling 6 YYJ/YYF throws for $150. All of these yoyos are mint or near mint, and are high end metals (Phenom, Inspire, 2 G Funks, and some others). Talk about great deals!

Another great example is Mgiroux77. He has a MIB Zip Zop Puffin that I’ve been eyeing, for only $110! He also has some other amazing deals on his BST!

On the BST, I’m usually trading or buying, not really selling. When I go to get something off the BST, these are the people I like to deal with.