Hidden gem

So back a couple months ago I had gotten a bunch of yo-yos with one purchase (extremely generous of the seller) and within the small collection was an Auldey hasboro flame soul that I wasn’t very crazy about until one day I decided to do some small modifications to and has since become probably the most used throw in the batch considering it portability and performance. Pop those plastic rims off of it, take a small screw driver to get the outer bearings off (rims spin independently of the yo-yo) You can put this thing, your wallet, and your phone nearly all in the same pocket. I take it everywhere with me. If you have one of these laying around or are looking for something to bring to work with ya, I whole heartedly recommend this yo-yo! here it is compared to the N11
image|666x500

6 Likes

I 3D printed hubstacks for mine.

4 Likes

Dude that’s sick!! Can I get a photo of that for the the post? This seems like a really cool yo-yo to suit up

2 Likes

Yeah! Here you go.

4 Likes

That’s awesome!! Do they just fit over the bearings? Also do you love this yo-yo? I find myself being super grateful someone had given it to me as I probably wouldn’t have ever came into contact with it outside of that trade
I have a bunch of others I use when I’m at home but this thing is my friggen work horse it’s always with me

1 Like

Yes they just got over the bearings. I’m not a big fan of organics so it’s not my favorite.:man_shrugging:

1 Like