Here's a question for ya'

Yea true.

I was actually hoping no one would say that. It would have been better to have constructive discussion and persuade people without accusations of sexism. Please note that that was what was going on before wishiwasayoyoexpert jumped in.

I don’t want to start anything, but I don’t take blatant acts of discrimination lightly. I’m not a woman but I feel like if no one stands up to it, then it’s just going to keep happening which is not okay with me. Just my view on it though. We can agree to disagree.

There is no discrimination at WYYC, everybody can enter main divisions(and few of girls did). This Woman division is just way how we want to promote yo-yoing and bring more girls to it.

I dont know why people never mention Buko in these discussions.

I agree. I don’t think there is any discrimination at worlds. As mentioned, they have both decisions. It’s not like women are excluded. They can enter both.

However, there is in this thread and in the world in general. So it’s bad that we have to say that there is discrimination going on but it’s also good that we acknowledge it.