Help With And Whut

http://yoyoexpert.com/learn/086-master-and-whut.html

…I’m stuck at the move in “part 3” at 1:28. I get a triangle, but a weird looking triangle that’s not right. Please help.

For part three, the only steps are the pop and the underpass correct? None of the recap?

If so, for the pop, be sure you circle the yo-yo by going up and over, away from your body. Land on the bottom string.

For the underpass, be sure you are not moving too much stuff around, all you need to do is transfer do the underpass and land on the outside string, then pull your finger out of the front formation (which should be the triangle).

It sounds like you’ve got the second part down but just need some clarification on the pop. Hope this helps you.

My problem is with the underpass. If I land it on the outside string, I can’t make the correct triangle. Even if I drop the NT pointer loop(s) and transfer that string to my NT thumb.

its most likely because of your pop,when you pop you only circle around the yoyo with the bottom string, im not sure if that makes sense.hmm, ok when you pop it off the yoyo goes in between the 2 strings and under then land back onto the back string.This should make it so theres only 1 twist, then under pass to the front string, and you should get the triangle you started with.

I’m about 99.999% sure I’m doing the pop right. The underpass and landing it on the front string is what is giving me problems. I can do it. It just doesn’t look like the correct triangle.

Nevermind, I just figured it out. I didn’t have a full cross in the string. I had “half-crosses”. Thanks for the help guys! :slight_smile:

The very first part of the trick I run into this random issue that happens half the time. Once I double on and then begin to unwrap the yoyo just drops. I dont understand at all, I can do all the other tricks but half the time when I do this one it just drops.