Help spotting a fake YYR?

I have never heard of copies of these two models and especially the counterfeiting of a titanium model seems to me a very unlikely thing.

I had no idea the overdrive was so big. I’d love to find one.

1 Like

They’re hard to find unfortunately. But my favorite yoyo by far.

1 Like

In my humble opinion, the Overdrive is one of the best Yoyorecreation ever. I had the opportunity to use it a few times (unfortunately I still haven’t been able to find one that became mine) and it really amazed me …
I own a Draupnir, excellent yoyo without a doubt, but if you also have an Overdrive then understand that the use of more metals adds very little performance (or perhaps nothing) to what you get more with just aluminum, well worked.

1 Like

Well said, bud!

In my opinion, Sleipnir and Overdrive are YYR’s masterpiece… both are excellent monometal, even to today’s standard…

2 Likes

Hehe at a yoyo meet yesterday someone tried my Sleipnir and told me it’s no where as good as a shutter… but then again he was 11 years old :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol :rofl: :rofl:

Preferences might be different, bud! There is no such thing as “the best yoyo”. That’s why i always say “in my opinion, … is the best” :grin:

And he’s not wrong, shutter was yoyo used to win world (2x). It is something! :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah man totally. I just thought it was a funny coincidence in terms of timing, that I just saw your comment after my interaction yesterday.
The kid brought over about 8 or so yoyos and all of them was clearly used for hours on end and really worn out. You could literally see the amount of practice he has put in. I was super impressed and had a lot of respect for the kid, or anyone really who puts in that much time, effort and love into anything. Was an epic time :slight_smile:

4 Likes