Help Our Kickstarter Come to Life! The HyperComb!

People spend alot on yoyos because it’s a hobby. I don’t know anyone who considers combing any type of hobby, especially when it comes to expensive gear. My $.02. Good luck tho!

2 Likes

Here’s some free advice - I would add “Made in USA” to the description. in fact, that should be the very first sentence on your kickstarter page. I actually couldn’t find that fact anywhere on the page. That’s going to sway a good deal of people.

An EDC comb is 100% not for me, but it looks like you’re close to your goal so congrats!

7 Likes

This looks super cool!!! Good luck!!

3 Likes

I highly suggest joining some of the EDC groups on FB.
Hell, this would even fit in the PRY groups.

This is gorgeous… too bad i cut all my hair off lolol.

3 Likes

Also - anyone every see Fellhoelter TiBolt Pens?
They fetch 150 for a basic model…
There are some that are over 5 grand… machined out of Mokume and MokuTi etc.

There are precision spin Tops (Not the trick kind… just long spinners) that fetch hundreds and they’re no bigger than an Inch…

EDC is a really big thing for some.

I’d love to see these Combs in exotic metals!

6 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett Thanks for the tip about made in USA! I definitely spaced about that :man_facepalming: I have now added it. :pray::raised_hands:

Thanks! @TheThrowingGnome

@d42kn355 Thank you very much! :pray::raised_hands: I’m in a few EDC groups but will join some more. I’m always hesitant to post (not trying to ruffle feathers by self promoting) But i will take your advice and throw it out there!

Yeah, the EDC world is wild! I’ve definitely seen some knife beads, pens and flashlights go for ridiculous amounts of money especially when they are made out of more exotic/rare metals. We are actually thinking about doing some exotic metals and may offer it as a perk if things get funded soon, otherwise we will just release them in small runs in the future.:grin:

Everyone, thanks again for taking the time to respond!

3 Likes