Help on yoyo??..

(mysteriousyoyoer parvarsingh) #1

Its a looping yoyo by the looks of things but I lost the bearing in it… I didn’t knew at that time that its a looping yoyo but now I know…

So things I want to know which bearing will fit in it and other things about yoyo… Its written auldey wind breaker on it…

(mysteriousyoyoer parvarsingh) #2

These are the pictures of which looks like starbursts and the spacers.

(mysteriousyoyoer parvarsingh) #3

Length of axle is 2.5 centimeter…Diameter of spacer is 1 centimeter…

(mysteriousyoyoer parvarsingh) #4

Diameter of yoyo is approximately 19 centimeters.

Can you measure bearings diameter? I mean the bearing seat cause it looks like it might take an A

If its one of those modeled after the raider or fireball it probably takes size k or e iirc

(mysteriousyoyoer parvarsingh) #7

I’ve tried the bearing of fast 201 which is size A I think but it a bit loose on axle… There’s no bearing seat the spacer comes in the seat see the picture.

(mysteriousyoyoer parvarsingh) #8

This the other picture.

(mysteriousyoyoer parvarsingh) #9

Not sure about the yoyo diameter it think I might have measured it wrong.

The bearing size for that is a Yomega Small Bearing, or a Size E bearing. The Yomega Raider also uses this bearing size.

Those Chinese sure have a way with names. :wink:

(mysteriousyoyoer parvarsingh) #12

The shape looks like a loop 1080 but spacer are metal … Are K size and E size bearing are same I think k size might fit…

Never heard of a “k” size. Here’s info on the “e” size:

Size E - Measures .156 x .312 x .125 inches (3.96875mm x 7.9375mm x 3.175mm.) Fits the Spintastics Tornado, Tigershark, Riot, Great White, Comet, Torch, and Firefly, and Yomega ball bearing yo-yos.

That would be my guess for what it is.

The K size is the metric version of the E size (4x8x3) and is found in loop 900s. Some say they also fit E size yoyos since the difference is less than 0.1mm.

(mysteriousyoyoer parvarsingh) #15

Any suggestions on spacers for E size bearing?

Those brass inserts in your pics are more than likely the bearing seat/spacers.

Yomega plastic spacers might fit.