help on gryo flop need bad

when i whip it then pull it always falls off ??? ???

You need to whip the center. To make sure you’re doing it right, try it this way, get into a trapeze, then twist your non-throwhand so the string that was furthest away from your throwhand is now closest to it. Grab the string closest, and then pull.

if you want to make it a bit easier you can go into a trapeze and take your right hand (if your right handed other whys do the opposite) and bring the string over to the left side of your left pointer finger and take the string that’s on the pointer fingers right side and pull thigh and then you can make it rotate by pulling and shifting your positioning of your hands. :-\

When I do Batryn’s way, it dies and ravels up.

well then just keep trying,thats what happes when ur yoyo doesnt have enough spin

the way i do it is realy easy to control i start ina brain twister mount then grab the back string with yr throw hand and pool like the the normal one you do it the same way you do when you whip xept you do a brain twister mount instead

also remember not to pull extremely hard. if you do, it will stop spinning and the yoyo will start rotating uncontrolably…i have experience…

Try to keep the string from rubbing the sides.

Another way to do it is to start to go into a double or nothing but land in the back string and drop the string that is help on by two hands with your left and pull. (This is a right handed tutorial)

If you need a more in-depth tutorial, I will be happy to help you and I may or may not be able to post a video up.

Just twist a trapeze and pull :slight_smile:

this is how i learned. Get into a trapeze then with your throw hand pinch the string farthest away from your throw hand and pull