HELP!!! No! Shutter string eater now.

How did you resolve it?

I rubbed it on some jeans which helped some. I get about 30 min before I have to change the string because it starts to wear. I will have to pick up some sand paper and try that.

Just trade or sell the Shutter off to someone that doesn’t mind sanding it. Then take the money and put it towards a new one.

Truthfully, if you send it to me with money for return shipping, I’ll fix it and toss in some string for ya!

Your actually the second person to offer that. It is a very nice offer, but with 1000 grit sandpaper i think I can do by myself. Again though, a really really nice offer. Thank you!

Yeah man, no problem! If you need any help with anything, PM me and I’ll try to help. That goes for everyone!

$44.99 … get a new one. heck get 3 for that price.

I’m just a kid with no job and actually neither of my parents have jobs right now. My dad got laid off, so we don’t have much money… I wish i had that big of a yoyo budget, but I don’t. My grandpa got me the shutter for my birthday.

1 Like

Not all of us are millionaires. Most of us are just regular people who like yoyoing with any yoyo.

Pretty much. I am happy with a code 2 but also happy with a duncan raptor :)…

The only reason why i offered to do it free was because i will make it look normal verse looking like it was samded there…

2.85 and a raw mark? Why buy new ones?

I dont really mind what it looks like. As long as it plays the same, im happy.

Ill update you guys on it after i get the sandpaper.

Great :wink:

Hope he sanding fixes it

It will…

Unless there is something els causing it (highly unlikely)…

The sandpaper will be here between tomorow and next friday. I hope its tomorow! Then again, i think im falling in love with my g funk all over again.

Hahah!

Ok, the sanpaper came today and i sanded down the area with it. It feels alot smoother on the hand now, so hopefully its been fixed. I took a few old used strings out of my string ball to test it with. I will just play with it over a carpet all day and hope that it is fixed. If its not i will sand more. Thanks for all your help guys!

Played with it alot today and no string snaps. I think im good. I’ll put a new regular kitty on it tomorow.

:smiley: