Help me prove a-rt's authenticity to my parents

you heard it again folks, its another yoyo-related issue with my parents. this time it has nothing to do with the forums though.

im trying to convince my parents to buy me a $50 dk tomorrow, but surprise surprise, they trust no one on the internet.
i need help proving them that jensen and chuck are completely authentic and will do nothing with their credit card.

7 Likes

Wait wait, $50 DK???

3 Likes

yeah theyre having a boxing day sale tomorrow (tomorrow for me at least)

2 Likes

Performances

1 Like

that virtually will do nothing, it doesnt show them what they do with their customers information

1 Like

And no one here can tell you what they do with customers information either. My guess based on lots of prior sales is there is no issue with their company and web site.

6 Likes

Okā€¦ ask your parents to read this<>

Jensen and Charles have been around for years. They are well known all over the Planet Earth. They are two of the honest, well meaning guys you could ever meet.

They canā€™t be sneaky evenā€¦ ā€˜ifā€™ they wanted to be.

If they pulled a ā€˜fast oneā€™ on somebody; they could only do it once. Because EVERYBODY would find out within a day. You canā€™t hide when you are well known.

And neither of them is going to ruin their image/reputation; for $50

I would have no hesitation about dealing with them now and then.

Iā€™ve known them since they were kids.

They are good guys.

12 Likes

Letā€™s hope this worksā€¦

2 Likes

How did you hear about it?

1 Like

their insta

2 Likes

Iā€™m in Southern Cali also. Call me on my cell phone and put it on speaker phone and I will tell your parents myselfā€¦:wink:

Tell your parents Iā€™m kinda well known tooā€¦ Iā€™m not gonna kid anybody. <>

Just click on the red part. http://yoyo.wikia.com/wiki/Mo_Chavez

4 Likes

i just want a dk man

1 Like

If you pay with PayPal or a credit card you can contest it if it does not arrive.
However beware shipping is slower than some other venders in my experience. 10 days 2 weeks.

1 Like

my parents dont accept paypal either. sometimes their skepticism just goes too far

1 Like

Wow do they believe the internet is real??

2 Likes

the only thing they trust on the internet with their information is amazon. thats why they only give me yoyofactorys

2 Likes

Welp, it looks like itā€™s time for you to get a job mr @knowledgeablepixels! Yoyo hoarding ainā€™t cheap :wink:

That way, you can make your own ā€œriskyā€ decisions

5 Likes

My parents are the same way. Getting into yoyoing was pretty hard for me because of them, I didnā€™t have anything toys r us didnā€™t sell other than a YYF One my friend had gifted me for like the first 3 months

Also my parents never knew I used these forums, they wouldnā€™t have approved of that either :joy:

3 Likes

i got $80 today i have a reason for this

3 Likes

Yeah, but you donā€™t have your own bank account/ debit card

2 Likes