help me name this trick i made up!


so what should i name it because i have no clue i am horrible at naming stuff


I don’t know what a “trock” is but I’d call that a Wrist Mount Whirlwind.


It’s ultimately a dismount. Whirlwind Dismount?


I agree with “Whirlwind Dismount”


I agree as well.