Help me find this Yomega Ooch! Thanks!

When I was very young, I wanted to learn to yo-yo, so I saved my money and bought a Yomega Ooch.
The picture on the website showed a beautiful orange color. But the one I got was white. I was very sad at the time. I never did end up getting that orange Ooch, and now, I can’t seem to find one!

So I’m wondering if anyone has and Ooch, specifically in the color:

Thank you very much!

23 Likes
7 Likes

“Ooch here!” Lol
I remember watching these videos as a kid. I don’t remember if I had one of these but I know for sure I purchased a Yomega Maverick as one of my first yoyos because of these videos. I recently purchased another Maverick just to have it in my collection for memories.

Good luck!

5 Likes

I loved the ooch, it really really surprised me, someone scratch this man’s ooch itch

5 Likes

Good luck!! The ouch… is hard to find and in like new condition will surely be a tall order-level of difficulty is off the charts!
I last saw one on eBay( sorry) the last time I even saw one……
Do “Very Good Luck!”

I just found some for sale here in Australia, but the online store only ships locally. :confused:

5 Likes

Ahh, thanks for looking out!

If they had that orange color, I’d ask to pay you to get one for me, and ship it to the US.

But it looks like they only have the transparent color.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Been looking for a second orange for a while I wish you all the best in your hunt!

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Bump

2 Likes

Kinda surprised these are as hard to find as they appear to be. Wonder if the production numbers were just really low?

1 Like

I don’t think so. Just it’s a specific color on a yo-yo from a while ago

2 Likes

Bump

I know my local store doesn’t have the colour you wanted, but if you still need the Ooch for your scratch, I can at least get you one.

1 Like

I really appreciate the offer! That’s very kind of you.

But I think I’d like to keep an eye out for this specific color for now.

Thanks again though!

1 Like

you contacted Yomega?

2 Likes

I actually haven’t,

You think that might work?

Might work, worth a shot.

Wonder why Yomega never took a crack at the unresponsive movement in a grand scale to target the segment of yoyoers like us? Not hating, they did a great job in the late nineties and we’re a very fundamental part if the boom that has me still here to this day.

2 Likes