Help me find this Yomega Ooch! Thanks!

I just emailed them. We’ll see what happens!

5 Likes

They did have a Crack: the Yomega Glide.

2 Likes

Nice, had no idea, wish they’d jump back on our scene with more. Will say the Ooch was really good.

2 Likes

RIP

4 Likes

That is a contender for the most succinct email of 2022.

4 Likes

They went even farther by making the prodigy which was manufactured by one drop and designed by Daniel Dietz

3 Likes

Yers indeed. An excellent quality yoyo, too.

1 Like

Hey its more of a response than I got when I asked them about a time line for the release of the new version of the groov. They had the site images and everything up… the response I got was “soon”. Fast forward 9 months for the release

2 Likes

I have one of that exact orange color, but unfortunately the plastic has cracked so I don’t trust its durability now. Otherwise I’d be happy to send it your way. Good luck in your search!

2 Likes

I just checked and can’t find any around the office. Kind of shocked, we used to have several in our trial/tester pile from contests and events, but they must have broken or gone missing over the years. Good luck in the search!

Have you tried reaching out to the Ooch man himself?

5 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

1 Like

Just FYI, these are great finds and it is very kind of you to help out - but it is against the forum rules to post links to other retail sites. Generally, it is preferred to send them to the interested person via PM.

1 Like

Deleted it, I’ll PM the links. Didn’t even think about that rule oops

1 Like

I have one. It’s not in the best shape, but I bet you could easily get it back to as good as you’d like it.

I’ll PM you. Thanks for reaching out!

Bump

I have entered the race looking for one for you dude. We will get you one.

2 Likes

Dude, thank you so much. Y’all are incredible

the old yomega factory is a few minutes from my house, and ooch is a local dance instructor

I can ask around and see if anyone has talked to him recently or any of the other guys, he probably has some

4 Likes

Woah! That would be so amazing man!
:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: