Help! I am at a loss for new tricks!

I can’t find any I feel worth learning

Cabin tutorials. Ghetto tutorials. Watchyoutube for an hour. Don’t touch a Yoyo for a week. Get a new throw. Clean the bearing on an old throw. Start a new style.
PLAY KENDAMA. THEN PLAY YOYO. YOU WILL PLAY YOYO VERY GOOD.

Woah sorry there. Internet glitched.

(⛷) #4

What are you talking about? :wink:

I like lots of the tricks on rethinkyoyo.com.

Just watch videos. You don’t have to learn something new all the time. Just start slingin’ the yoyo around and you’ll end up doing something awesome.

Break all your tricks into the elements that form them, and then do all those elements in a random order. Try to go for half an hour without ever doing the same two elements in a row. You’ll be amazed at how much you’ll learn.

Set it down for a While, then, as you’re crying due to lack of string touching, you will be re-born into a yo-yoing god! Orrrr just practice fixed axle and whatnot. The basics aren’t that bad :smiley:

Set it down for a While, then, as you’re crying due to lack of string touching, you will be re-born into a yo-yoing god! Orrrr just practice fixed axle and whatnot. The basics aren’t that bad :smiley:

Switch styles for a while. Try some fixed-or even try playing some kendama. Stepping away for a little bit makes a world of difference :wink: