Help Charles Haycock Win!!!

From Jensen Kimmet on FB:

ATTENTION ANYONE WHO LIKES YOYOS, FREE STUFF, HELPING OUT:
CHARLES MADE IT TO THE TOP FIVE OF A RADIO CONTEST WITH A $15,000 PRIZE.
We are willing to give away $5,000 in yoyos if you help us win by voting for Charles.
You can vote 100 times an hour. If you help Charles win you have an extremely high likelihood of receiving a free high end yoyo. We are going to use the remainder of the money to buy a travel van for contests and also fund our trip to Worlds 2017 in Iceland.
Please share and get your friends to like as well as just be a vote fiend. It would mean a lot to us. We have a pretty good chance of winning if you do.
Thanks!

voted

I saw their video on the site last night… interesting. I voted nonetheless, Charles and Jensen are two of the best.

1 Like

I voted, but I’m not holding my breath for them to actually give away the yoyos.

Hopefully I’m wrong.

They’ve already given away 2 or more…

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

Yes… but how do they know who to give the yoyos to?

and yes I have already voted a few times for the video…

I gave a vote. And while I’d live to receive a yoyo from them, I’m not sure how they will make it happen.

It would awesome to get one of their yoyos, but I just want to see him win regardless.

Voted, but just wondering since they didn’t ask for any personal information whatsoever, how would they know who voted?

I’m pretty sure they’re just going to do a big contest for the whole community not just those who voted. But honestly, why is everyone so worried about if they’re going to follow through with the giveaway or how the giveaway will work? Is it too much just to spend a minute out of your day to vote to help a fellow yoyoer out to win a cool contest?

4 Likes

Cool Beans there Charlie & Co…I gave you at least 10 votes guys!!

Of course not. That’s why we all voted.

Voted

It’s not a big deal. I voted an expect nothing in return.

However, I would really like a good reason to respect and trust them.
If they keep their word here, then it’s a step in the right direction.

Really, it’s probably the fault of YYE and another store that will not be named (but is probably not the one you are thinking of) for giving me such good customer service and really raising the standards for the community.

For those that didn’t see, THEY WON!

1 Like

Congratulations Charles! I went to go throw in I few more votes only to see that you have won!

Sweet! i put in around 10 votes for him. :slight_smile:

Yay!!!

Well done, Charles!

That’s awesome that you won! I want to learn that penis trick.