Hello and Question: what your favourite titanium?

Ti Krown is abnormally good.

But then again, I don’t think I have a single Ti yo-yo that isn’t really fun and ‘good to great’ (to me).

But the Ti Krown is like step 13 on a 12 step ladder.

I WISH everybody could just throw one for 5 minutes.

Oh well🤔

2 Likes

Dude just don’t say it we’ve been over this

4 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:
I love love love my Ti-Vayder!
Although I have never thrown any other Ti yoyo to compare.
How about you @congchualon, any favorite Titanium?

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve lost track of the number of times in the past 2 months that I’ve seen you refer to a competing online yoyo store, either by direct linking, which is definitely against the community guidelines, or by giving all the information needed for anyone to figure out what other online yoyo store you are suggesting (which, most would argue goes against the spirit of the law, if not the letter of the law). I’ve said it via DM, I will say it in public: YoYoExpert pays for the forum, they do not deserve anyone coming in and saying “we all know how great YYE is, but, if you are looking for this, you can find it at _______” You aren’t Kris Kringle from the movie Miracle on 34th Street where you are hired by Macy’s and go about referring customers to other department stores when Macy’s doesn’t have the toy the child asked for.

All anyone is asking is you show some respect for the store that is paying for this forum. I agree with @griffin, your post was in poor taste

11 Likes

The invisible titanium yoyo I own, doesn’t have a name yet its a prototype, but I can only use it when no one is looking. The best part is that I got it for absolutely free + instant shipping right in front of me. Came with a infinite pack of invisible string too. Plays real floaty, like if it didn’t even exist. You could even make ot do any trick, its incredible what the human mind can create.

4 Likes

Exactly what I’m saying, thanks @French

4 Likes

That was such a tremendous verbal spanking.

6 Likes

Sooo… Titanium yoyos, am I right?
What a great chemical element!

6 Likes

I’ve got a few but all I’m throwing now is the Tinman. Really smooth it’s got great tone on string hits.

1 Like

Only one I own or have thrown is the TiVayder, and it’s pretty solid

1 Like

Really digging my RSO Yweti lately

2 Likes

Wanker.

5 Likes

Welcome.

My favorite is probably the Ti Walker.

2 Likes

Wanker. Hands down. Ti-Vayder is a close second, but the wanker just feels so good in the hand.

4 Likes

Diaspora and Float

I tried a Wanker and it is indeed good, it doesn’t work the best with a long string imo

A lot of luftverk throws are great but I never kept any of the ones I owned

Turning point Ti is def my #1 favorite

2 Likes

We’d also appreciate that you not say it either. Maybe we need to be more explicit. You might have noticed that some other store names are automatically blanked out in a post if they are mentioned. Maybe we need to update our filter list…

p.s.
The guidelines say “Please Don’t Advertise Other Yo-Yo Stores.” In common parlance I believe that would include not mentioning them as well.

5 Likes

ok srry, i just saw other ppl doing the same thing so i thought that it was ok to do

Nice to meet u all <3

6 Likes

Please don’t ever make me laugh that hard again without proper warning

2 Likes

I agree with that and it’s how it’s been enforced in the past. I remember when I was new mentioning a competitor and being frustrated because the guidelines clearly state not to link to a competitor, not that we couldn’t mention them. If we’re enforcing it as “don’t link or mention competing stores” then we should probably update the community guidelines to reflect that.

1 Like