Have you gotten a yoyo from me?

While Breaking Bad is really really really good.

Game of Thrones beats it for best T.V. show.

( my opinion only )

AS IF, sista.

I can’t really say that one is better than the other; they’re both phenomenally good.

I suppose GoT may be better since it’s going to be on the air much longer ;D

No, but you’re welcome to send free yoyos

Yeah, I got one from you Links. But, I shipped it off to my friend Lydia!

Am I the only one who thoroughly enjoys the poll?

We’ve made many trades over the past year. All of them have been great. You’re one of the more legit traders out there, K. I’ve been out of the trading biz for a few months now. Had to readjust my focal points in life recently. I still throw, just don’t trade anymore. Take care all.

1 Like

If yall that are saying gimme free throws, you should check some of his prices… they can get crazy low sometimes! And dont even get me started on package deals, OH MY GAWD… Hes practically giving them away!

1 Like

Also: The Wire is a bomb t.v. show.

Sorry! But i want your Code 1 XD…

Breaking bad is awesome!!! The actor who plays walt jr. Is coming to my college but im not sure about what

On topic I bought a nickle smooth move from you

I am not disappointed with your opinion. I think the way the series is going I will probably like GOT better than breaking bad. BOTH OF THOSE SHOWS ARE AMAZING! Right now I’m beginning season 3 tho I got to catch up lol ;D

The thing about breaking bad is the last season makes it all worth it! You can enjoy both .

Sherlock imo

But then, Walking dead pretty much smothers those out of the question for best tv show.

You all are wrong… It’s obviously Digimon that’s the best tv show on earth

1 Like

Season 3 made that a moot point the prison was a downer and while a good season it lacked and left me going wow What impossible crap next?

Walking dead is pretty good but it doesn’t compare to the other two we mentioned however I will still watch it

1 Like

I still watch it too 8) all three are good shows and more then enough room in life for each.

1 Like

I have traded with you and bought from you and sold to you. The trifecta!

“Illegal”.
I can watch R rated movies but not a TV-14 TV show.

Seems legit. Good job government.