Has anyone had a chance to try RecRev No. 9?

Hey, I just saw the RevRec No. 9 being advertised. Has anyone had a chance to try it? I’m eyeing up the blue black acid washed version. The price tag is really appealing to me. Is it worth it, or is it junk? I was thinking about getting a primo, but for half the price… hmmm.

i have one. deffinately worth the price tag. very smooth, very fun, good at suicides. it is a full sized yoyo, and it is a weird shape. it is like V with beefy rims

I got the chance to buy a pre production model, and try the regular multiple times. Its nowhere near being a piece of junk. I personally think its RecRev’s best yoyo so far.

Thanks for the opinions guys! I might have to pick one up. How are they for grinds?

I can’t decide between the Red and Gold Splash or the Blue black acid washed… they both look so awesome. The special edition reminds me of Iron Man, and looks really nice.

i havent tried the official release , but the one I got from BAC grinds amazing, especially for finger grinds. the shape is just perfect and holds the yoyo perched on your finger for ages. It dosent have that great of thumb grinds. I made a full length review you could check out

I have one and I have to say it plays so much like a General-Yo. Has awesome grinding, very smooth, and also really fast. Great buy worth twice as much as the price tag.

i own a green one and it was my main throw for about a month so i recomend you get it but in my opinion the solid colors grind better than the acid wash colors

I have never tried the No. 9, but here is a review that might help you: http://www.yoyoskills.com/?p=5233#more-5233 :slight_smile:

They play super smooth, no vibe, best grinder ever, really nice and fast play. Best yoyo I’ve played. Perfect. Don’t judge it by it’s price. It plays better than a Primo by far.

I’ve got one for $55 shipped if anyone is interested.