Hardest Tricks?

What are some of the hardest and longest string trick that you every encountered?? ???

Endure was a hard trick for me

God, Boingy Boing. I HATE that trick’s level of difficulty xD

Actually it took me a solid week or two of practicing that trick to consistently be able to hit it. Longer than it took me to hit Plan D.
<.<

.>

Soooo, yeah.

Also, Ladder Escape took me ages. And as of the moment I’m working on IBM which is quite long.

Sleeper.

Breakaway :stuck_out_tongue:

seriously tho, superman is hard!!!

win. . .

Whats hard for me were absolutely; seasick.
i hate that one.

anyway, boingy boingy is kinda hard for me also, but got ladder escape down before that.
i even got it down before eli hoop.

Ugh soiled panties is still giving me trouble i hate that trick with a passion.

1 Like

I still haven’t learned Ladder Escape. As for Eli Hops, I can get it at a decent consistency.

The other trick that took me a while were Suicides, because that was the 3rd trick I tried to learn xD xD

:frowning: >:( >:( so hard

and no, I cannot do this :stuck_out_tongue:

Jensen Kimmitt’s trick from the “Ghost” video…

Happy Throwing! =]

Oh please…
…
…
…
…
…
That trick is ridiculous. You have to describe it right :wink:

Boing-E-Boing wasn’t that hard for me I skipped it for a while then came back and could just do it… Any ways for me it’s Seasick… still haven’t got it. >:(

Dude Same.
Boingy-Boing was so hard for me, but then I just forgot about it for a while, tried it one day and I could do it. And Sea Sick… that trick is too difficult. Thats one of the few tricks I can never get. :wink:

Same w/ Boingy-Boing. I mean, I’m still working on it, but I’ve pretty much got it :slight_smile: Just left it alone for 7 months xD

As for seasick, I haven’t tried learning it.

My Diafreytzle trick is too hard. I still can’t master it perfectly.

Flytraps and no handed moebius tricks. specifically the tricks: Alter ego, Gravity break, Air whip, complexio.

Makes 5a release tricks look like child’s play.