Happy Thanksgiving 2020

No less than 6 slices of pie for me.

Sugar comaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

They brought us food from Boston Market at work yesterday. The manager who ordered the food told me he forgot to get me something vegetarian so he gave me a $25 Shop Rite gift card. All employees got a $25 Shop Rite gift card the week before so now I can go to Shop Rite and buy $50 of groceries! I ate 2 pieces of pumpkin pie and one piece of apple pie, cranberry sauce and 3 containers of corn. A guest brought me loads of homemade cookies that she made while on vacation here. It’s hard not to binge on snacks but I’m getting to the age where I realize too much of certain kinds of food constitutes abusing the only body I have to make it across the finish line.

4 Likes

It seems simple, but this is a very importante enlightenment that a lot of us, ended up leaving on the back burner. Me included. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Well said

1 Like

I feel that. I love sugar, but it comes at a cost. My psoriasis goes ape when I get excessive, causing my skin to break out.
Damn mortality.

3 Likes

Fly-fishing Santa, what an amazing drawing :christmas_tree::fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes