Happy fourth!

Happy 4th YO!

What is everyone up to on this day??? :grin:

11 Likes

Have a good 4th. Just be careful out there, fingers are an essential part of yoyoing. :wink:

7 Likes

making a string rig. Brother’s boss got a fever at work so he took him to get tested, next day he got a fever they both got tested, waiting for results.

3 Likes

wow! hope everything will be ok

5 Likes

and yes, no firecracker accidents please!

4 Likes

Whoa. Hope your brother will be okay @PCaliyoyos. Covid-19 is no joke and that would be terrible if he got it from just trying to help someone out. :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

he seems completely fine, he got a fever then the next day he was fine soo…

4 Likes

thats good, my dads friend is a medic and just got tested + for covid

4 Likes

Seaworld is very close to my house and has been doing there fireworks for the past couple nights. Seems like it starts about 10 till 9pm. Taking the doors and windows off the jeep so I can enjoy it later.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m a meatatarian. It’s a lifestyle choice.

5 Likes

Just chill’n!

7 Likes

4 Likes

I posted this last year and I am posting it again this year because I am a very funny British man.

6 Likes

4 Likes

You cheeky bastard!!!

3 Likes

For those of you who have seen Independence Day…

2 Likes

Ha! I work at a College and it is closed for “team day” tomorrow! So suck on that!

3 Likes

@beeebon you’re killing me over here! :joy:

2 Likes

Happy belated fourth everyone, I hope you all had a nice weekend! I threw a killer small party that ended up having hours of target shooting, booze, primo herb, fireworks, and an incredible flaming hula show that one girls who came over evidently does professionally. I decided to keep my yoyos inside after her breathtaking performance. Great weekend, but I realized that I need to seriously update my yoyo game.

4 Likes

That’s the problem. You should attend a college BEFORE working at one…it makes for more pay! LMAO

1 Like