Happy Birthday Total Artist.

Ah thanks TA! I have one friend that is born on the same day and year as me AND place which is super cool (NYC). Unfortunately on my birthday, I will be taking the first day of my summer advancement courses (and I had to sacrifice my vaca to Cali for this sad face), so yeah…I’m going to be learning some calculus for my birthday… Heheheh…heh…sigh

A suggestion why don’t you do TAs throws on move. Like outdoor photography with yoyos?

I thought about it MP, and I’ve taken a few, but it’s just not my thing right now. I’m on a roll with what I’m doing, and still finding some creative ways to take my indoor shots. It’s nice to know you’d like to see those kind of shots though. You never know what might happen in the future. :-\

I still don’t consider myself a photographer, in any way. I spend money on the yo-yos, not lights or camera equipment. It’s all about the yo-yos for me. I’m still using the same $7 lights, and point and shoot camera, nothing fancy. I know that with top notch equipment, things would be better, but I’m not looking to turn the photos into a hobby. The photos only exist because of the yo-yos, so it’s a bit of a creative outlet along the same lines. The challenge of getting good shots with so little resources is what keeps me interested.

I will take your suggestion from time to time and surprise you. It’s raining here today though. :wink: I can imagine that outdoor shots require a bit more preparation. I’d get easily bored with my own backyard, and drive around looking for a nice setting for photos. The weather is a challenge (like today), and I"m used to having every yo-yo with me, at home, when I get a photo idea. I just pull out what I’ll be using and snap away. Being out and about would change that convenience.

You made a good suggestion. I will keep it in mind. :slight_smile:

Yep, it’s arriving today!

I just got mine! I’ll post a few photos soon. I’m still drowning in excitement. :o

What day is today?! Its TotalArtist birthday! What a day for a birthday! Now lets have some cake… And you smell like one too…

1 Like

Yeah another dimension to your photography arsenal. Especially with the range of colours you have on your yoyos.