Haddock Help

After you throw it over your right hand and drop everything but your thumb, I don’t get the X, only some weird remain of the ladder on my right wrist.

Made by YoYoExpertTutorials.

Well, I don’t know what string is doing on your wrist in the first place :slight_smile:

Make sure you pop and drop at the same time, and pull out your throwhand completely.

When I throw it, I have my two pointer fingers out, a loop around both of them, and something on my pointer, like a part of the ladder stayed…

You have to take the pointers out as well.

Both?

Yes.

“Drop everything except your freehand thumb”

Oh. Thumb…

No offense, but you said thumb…

I mean pointer.

Also, I can’t figure out what you do after the yoyo goes through the loop.

Do you like that cleverly placed annotation? I sure do!

I’ll fix it and re-upload when I get the chance.

Okay… I need help again. What do you do after the yoyo goes through the loop? I can’t see what the left hand is doing.

How do you thank?

BTW, nice new trick.

The slack bit? Land on the little triangle by the freehand, hop off and around towards the throwhand, and swing underneath the same triangle as before.

Starting from when you go through the slack.

I need to know what you do as the yoyo goes through the slack, can’t see.

Land the yoyo on the little triangle by your freehand. Hop off that triangle towards the freehand, and continue around. Swing through the bottom of the triangle you just landed on, land in trapeze.

Sorry, but I’m not sure how you put it through the loop. Your fingers are doing something…

The slack loop?

2:21 i just get a knot, please help

Where you put the yoyo through the loop. I can’t get it.