gyroscopic flop crazy!!!

How much gyroscopic flops can people do? My record is 22!

WOW that is awsome ;D, keep up the good work, my ones 4 or 5 lol :stuck_out_tongue:

What yoyo did you used?

My record was 12 flops. ;D

Dv888, It’s just that I don’t really have the control over the gyroscopic flop. I usually do about 4 flops and then I lose control of it , I NEED TO PRACTICE MORE :smiley:

Just try your best to keep the string centered. Try moving the strings a little bit and you’ll get it.

1 Like

I think DV888s are really good for Gyroscopic Flops because they have a really big gap. ;D

yep, the first time I got it out of the box. It felt so cool because of the wide gap.

7 is my record, using my yyj Atmosphere

Mine is also 22 ;D

I used dv888!

Mine is about 4-6 using my black knight. With my x convict it is about 1. I don’t know if it is just me but I think the x con sucks for gyro flops it just never works.

the X-con doesn’t suck, I’ve done 18 with it! Just keep practicing to keep the sting centered !

Just tried some… On mah Legacy w/ a center trac… Got 10 full flops side style, and 11 from the front style…

Ok I gotta ask if your string is smooth does that make it tougher because as I play the string it gets worse and worse also mine is only like 4

5 with fhz

holy cow!!! i at 15!

same problem

just work to keep the string centered and you’ll get it!

I’ve gotten 1. I’m honestly horrible at those.