GWAY Throws - New Team Video - The Refractory!

UPDATE : Get yours now at Yo-Yo Expert!

I am excited to formally announce the second release from GWAY Throws, The Daredevil.

The Daredevil is a 7068 D bearing monometal; slightly undersized with a diameter of 53.5 and a width of 44MM it glides on the string.

You will be surprised at the momentum it packs with a weight of 62 Grams. It’s been in development for quite a while and gone through two prototypes before landing on the final, production version.

Designed in collaboration with Anomaly Yo-Yo’s; the Daredevil encourages you to take risks and try something new.

Available here at YoYoExpert on October 8th at 8PM EST.

Follow us on Instagram for the latest information

https://www.instagram.com/gway_throws/

More information & colorways coming soon

First Review from Casual Throw AKA @Roy_Dodge

Second Review from Nate Martsolf

24 Likes

Need me a black purple half swap. Please tell me there is black.

4 Likes

Looks like he’s using a black one in this video posted on their IG recently. I’m super stoked to get my hands on this!

4 Likes

There are quite a few colors; I am sure once you see them all it will be plenty to choose from :eyes:

6 Likes

Updated with new colors and a link to our first review from Casual Throw!

5 Likes

Damn that’s pretty. Is that third color a wine, or like a red-leaning magenta?

It is a deep pink/magenta! I added an outdoor picture to help as well.

4 Likes

Holy crap that’s purdy.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, new cobalt blue pictures added!

3 Likes

Updated with more colors and a review from Nate Martsolf.

4 Likes

Only two left of the Copper Chaos here on YYE; grab it if you need it.

7 Likes

This thing is serious fun my dudes. D bearings are life. This little guy is a pleasure cruise to handle and throw. Don’t miss out. I know there are quite a few left, but if they don’t decide to run it again you will regret not pulling the trigger.

4 Likes

I appreciate it, glad you are enjoying !

1 Like

The Regulator is the third release from us here at GWAY Throws. Prototyping started nearly a year ago and is the result of a lot of collaboration, testing, and input from the team.

This throw began as a more traditional, bubbly organic shape but has since evolved into what you see now. Our goal is always to produce something that is both unique in play, and visually distinct.

After playing The Regulator we hope you will agree with us that we have achieved both of those goals. Designed in collaboration with Dressel Designs, The Regulator is ready to be a unique addition to your collection.

The colors from this run won’t be re-released and will be available here at YoYoExpert soon.

Specs:
Diameter: 55.5MM
Width: 44MM
Weight: 62.5 Grams
Alloy: 6061 Aluminum
Gap Width: 4.41
Axle: 12MM
Response: Size 19mm YoYoLab Pads

More color reveals coming soon!

Follow us on Instagram for the latest: @gway_throws

19 Likes

Rims look chonky

6 Likes

Looks nice. Looking forward to seeing some of the colors. Gway + Dressel makes this an instant buy for me. I LOVE the Saboteur and Daredevil. And am sad I missed out on the 50/50 and the Assassin. So this should make up for that a little.

6 Likes

Indeed.

Not my cat

6 Likes

Thank you, it’s a very fun design; feels great in hand and really nailed what the performance targets were.

4 Likes

Ooh yes it seems very wubbly. A wubbly wubble-u indeed.

Any YouTube videos coming before release? Perhaps a talk and a trick?

1 Like

The team put together a nice session with The Regulator in mind, please take a look and share it if you enjoy it.

Still working on the talk though!

10 Likes