GWAY Throws - New Team Video - The Refractory!

Why would ■■■■■■■ be censored? Oh nevermind. I’ll assume it’s because of the “F word.”

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

1 Like

Indeed it is. Any word that begins with fu and c is automatically censored. It doesn’t matter what the letters behind are.

You can see a demonstration here:

Nah. I’m glad I’m able to amaze you.

2 Likes

this yoyo looks sick !!! and that shape is totally something that i want to try :grin: btw a few questions sry :sweat_smile: do you know how much this will retail for ?? and is that raw colorway going to be available as well ??

2 Likes

There are engravings on this colorway here at YoYoExpert!

Here is the full version of the logo, it’s something that we worked on with an artist for the release.

4 Likes

The retail on these is $60 for solids, $65 for splashes! There may be a time in the future where the raw-coating version might be made available but it’s not planned for the regular release at this time.

5 Likes

Final Color Reveal: Teal

The Regulator will be available here at YYE March 17th, at 8PM EST!

13 Likes

4 Likes

Color Reveal - Rip City Rush

Thank you @OlHandyJenkins for the reminder!

9 Likes

My apologies, can I say final final? Both myself and business cat messed up on this numbering!

4 Likes

Fire that useless cat!

Wait… they all are (I kid… Maybe).

1 Like

3 Likes

It definitely is, I am always excited to get a yoyo out into the community and hear more feedback.

3 Likes

1st comprehensive look of the Regulator from @Roy_Dodge

9 Likes

Extremely pumped for this YoYo @GWAY_Throws all the colors look amazing

4 Likes

Second Look - Nate Martsolf

11 Likes

Agree with Adam and Nate, this yoyo is so nice and a joy to throw!

3 Likes

A question for all of you out there who have all three of the GWAY models (as of this writing): how would you describe GWAY throws as a whole? Do they have a unifying principle that gives them a uniquely identifiable feel? Like, when you play them do you think to yourself, “Yep, this is definitely a GWAY yoyo!” and if so, what is it about them that makes them feel that way to you?

2 Likes

GWAY Throws is excited to introduce our first international player, Khoi!

He has been throwing for over 7 years and lives in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Some of his recent accomplishments include taking second place at Scales V6 Intermediate Division.

We can’t wait to see what contributions Khoi will add to the team.

His Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ng.thekhoi/

GWAY Official: https://www.instagram.com/gway_throws/

10 Likes