Gulch or qubit

Heys Guys,

so Im looking for a new yoyo and narrowed it down to the gulch by the good life or the core co qubit. I like yoyos wich are fun and I can mess around with. My concern about the qubit is that it is fun for a bit but gets borring real quick. Did anyone of you played one or both of the and can help me with my decision?

2 Likes

I haven’t played the Gulch. But I do own a Qubit. At first I wasn’t going to get a Qubit, didn’t think it was “my thing”. But after a few friends kept raving about it I bought mine. And I’m so glad that I did, it ended up being one of my favorite yoyos. It’s the yoyo I reach for the most. It’s a ton of fun! Not sure how it would end up getting “boring real quick.”

2 Likes

I have also never thrown a Gulch, and in fact bought the Qubit because he :point_up: was raving about it. It was much smaller than I thought (unfortunately I never look at specs), but it is a really great throw. It’s wide and small, but a lot of fun, and a very unique addition to my collection, in a good way. I enjoy throwing it, and use it a lot.

3 Likes

I have a Qubit for sale here!

Someone buy it from me :slight_smile: