Sell Qubit or Trade for Deep State?

Looking to trade this near mint yellow Qubit for a Deep State. Does not need to be mint but very good condition please!

Or you can buy it outright for $31 shipping included (USA ONLY)

6 Likes

Gah that reminds me of the pool party colorway if you decide you would rather sell let me know would look nice next to the banana hammocks

2 Likes

Maybe! If I can’t work out a Deep State trade after a week or so, happy to sell for a fair price, so this Qubit can have a loving home. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hit me up if you have a Deep State you’d be willing to part with!

1 Like

if i had one i would, but sadly… i don’t.

Still looking for Deep State trade. A mark / ding or two is probably fine as long as it’s not super beat up :+1:

1 Like

i honestly want to buy a Deep State, just for this man to get his Deep State!

Am i missing something? I think u can buy 2 quibts for the price of one deep state… am i wrong?

What’s the quibit play like?

1 Like

Let’s test that theory!

I think near mint for not-mint is fair (solids), personally…

3 Likes

@codinghorror re: this question, what does the qubit play like? or should i say, why are you moving it? i do not like wide yos, so this one turns me off immediately. i haven’t understood the ‘got to have’ mentality… can you explain your… got to get rid of thought process?

1 Like

I have two of them, I like it but I don’t need two.

(if you dislike wide this is not for you, that’s fair)

5 Likes

solid man, thanks!!

2 Likes

I must have googled old prices …that’s very reasonable. I only have one deep state but i’l keep an eye out for u.

4 Likes

Let’s sell this for $31 shipping included (USA ONLY). Any takers?

1 Like

i just spent $38. :frowning:

Sent ya a PM!

1 Like

Qubit is so unique, you’ll like it and not be entirely sure why. Partly because you own nothing like it .