Collection sale! LF Deep State. $420 takes it all

Hi all. Selling my collection. I’m not leaving or anything but since my business is shut down I have to make some tough decisions to keep my head above water. Only trade I’d be interested in is a Deep State so if anyone has one, please consider something here for trade. I’d appreciate it. I’m negotiable and if you wanna buy everything outright then how’s about $420? Shipping is 8 dollars if you want USPS, 12 dollars for UPS and if you want them all we can work out whatever that shipping would be. Otherwise here we go! Ps I can drop the overall price if you want to leave me the Death Adder and the Benchmark.

From top left to right:

CLYW Yeti 2.0 FOOLS GOLD: not bad. No real damage. Some general wear and dings on the rim. I’ll add it to any of the other yo-yos if you’d like.

Antidote UNPRLD: sold

Yoyofactory 2010 888: love this one. Solid player. Some teensy scrapes and ano nicks but nothing crazy. Smooth but I’ll say it has some nail vibe. One hub stack is cracked so you might want to replace it. 80 bucks.

Yoyofactory Singularity: unreasonably stable, teensy bit of nail vibe, some good scuffing on the rims but the ano is great. 35 bucks.

One Drop Küntosh: my baby, but I’m after a 5000qv down the road so it’s on the chopping block. Nail vibe and a rather loose bearing seat. Still stable and Küntosh like. Flat caps with a flat bearing. 70 bucks.

Pair of yoyofactory Loop 1080: sold

Yoyofactory Wedge: great throw, plastic vibe. No damage. 15 bucks.

Yoyofactory Confusion B Grade: great throw. Smooth and silent. I don’t know why it’s a b grade but I scraped it good so now it’s a c grade. Scrape aside, 14 bucks.

2 Sick Serenity: sold

Reticulated Return Tops Death Adder V2: I really want to keep this one. Very smooth. No damage. 85 bucks but I’ll fight you on this one unless you buy the whole collection.

One Drop 2016 Benchmark O: my first high end. It’s really special to me. I might fight you on this one too. Some dings on the rims, some nail vibe but plays fantastic, especially for a really center weighted organic. Maybe 45 bucks but…

Mongu edition Duncan Freehand Next Gen: great 5a throw. Really stable. Plenty of plastic vibe. 10 bucks or 7 bucks with purchase of another throw.

Duncan Butterfly AL: love it. Semi responsive at the moment. No damage. A little nail vibe. 40 bucks.

Yoyofactory DV888: it’s a DV888. You love it or you hate it. Comes on a large bearing for uneresponsive play but is on the original short axle. Nail vibes, does DV888 things. Fairly clean though so no damage. 25 bucks.

G2 Big Boi: sold

Not pictured and not included in the sale price are a black Ti Vayder, a pre production Freq Mod, Yoyobrothers voyage, and a G2 Covenant. I sincerely doubt you can pry these from my hands but you can try.

7 Likes

Bump!

Bumpz

Buuuumps.

Bump v2 cause it’s better than v1.

1 Like

Still searching for that deep state. Bump.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.