Guide to Creating a Thread Title (For New Posters)

On the contrary, I think you’re style is perfect for a forum expert. Look at the forum experts. They’re not the people that post in every single thread. They’re the people that have good, quality posts when they DO post.

aka you. :smiley:

2 Likes

Did you set your period key to always enter two?

Yeah TA, it’s quality over quantity, and you certainly have the quality! Whenever I see a thread made by you, I make sure to read it, because I respect your views, and value your opinion.

I do notice there are some eXperts that post in a lot of threads, but they still have quality posts. In fact, I think there are a few people like this that are deserving of Forum eXpert.

Bottom line: TotalArtist deserves to be the next Forum eXpert! She’s the obvious choice!

1 Like

^ Well, I’m happy that you guys think so. That’s all that matters anyway. ;D We’ve had a lot of fun on here.

Get ready for another game soon Big Cat…I got ideas. :smiley:

Good. I loved that name the throw game :slight_smile:

Whats his name Migroux or something?

He is the same, I never saw him post. And they announced him Expert and I was like wow because he never really did what you do, never saw him post, he was just a chill guy and WHEN he posted it was good.

You post a lot more, and in more sections.

So if Migroux became one I see no reason why you can’t…

Besides, by becoming a eXpert, he didn’t start posting in more sections he didn’t start posting crazy. He just kept doing his thing like nothing happened.

So if you become one, its not something you have to be good at, it’s just a rank basically, you don’t have to start posting crazy, you just stay who you are, because that’s why they made you a eXpert. To be what you were before!

So you don’t have to be someone in particular to become one, just yourself. And people like what you say and write, and because of that they want you to get that extra ranking for what you post and who you are to the community…

Wow, this thread really turned from a “Guide to Creating a Thread Title” to a TotalArtist love-fest.

No matter - I myself am on record with André in my recognition of TA’s outstanding contributions here.

(but she can get her back up if you cross 'er wrong…)

Are you saying you been email’n André telling how good TA is??

Silly grammar day t’dy

I am unwilling to discuss personal correspondences between Mr. Boulay and myself thank you.

:wink:

Thank you BC. Well…mgiroux77 is a chill guy, and I’ve learned a lot of what I know about yo-yos from him. He has been around the community a lot longer than myself. And, he is far more social within the community than I am. I show up to a few local contests, and make club meets close by when my schedule permits. But, I mainly throw at home, and hang out with you guys on here. He is far more invested up to this point. While he is more quiet in written form, I am more quiet than he is in person. You’d be surprised. I see the Forum Expert thing, as something that varies from Expert to Expert. For some, it is just a “forum” thing, while for others, they could be chosen for their general knowledge of yo-yos, and their investment of time and being known in the community as a whole. I agree, that I am happy to see mgiroux77 do the Forum Expert thing his own way. :wink:

Well…thank you Banjo. I think you’ve gotten to know me well. I rarely strike first… but I certainly strike back. :smiley: I tend to be very predictable. I think YoyoExpert has made this site the very coolest yo-yo place to hang out. So, we should maximize the fun, and opportunities to learn. This is the best yo-yo forum going. I have seen it grow substantially in my time here. I think they have a great system going for making sure this remains a fun and beneficial place to hang out.

Not sure if it was mentioned, but texting shorthand stuff has got to go.

ex: u, ur, y, and other lazy crap. lol, and imo are fine, since they are basically their own thing now.

I don’t see that too often, so im fine with it. But I do say “lol” a lot sometimes…

I’ve seen like 1 out of five threads with it recently.

Thats it!

That is why you should be a forum expert.

You hang here on the forums, with us…

Being a forum expert has nothing to do with being involved in the real community, it has to do with being involved with the online community. (Well, maybe a little bit with the real community.)

Forum experts are for the online community, that’s why you would be great, you said it yourself.

You may not want to be one and that’s okay, but in my opinion you would do great!

Besides, it’s not a job, there is no work involved, just do what you do…

This thread needs to be stickied so people can keep this in mind all the time.

I don’t know…I kinda feel we might have some contestants from the “Entrepreneur” thread kissing up to the judge in this thread.

We’re walking a tightrope here kids. :smiley:

noooo when I’m not on that forum I’m not in competition mode banjo! You should know that!

I’m just teasing ya. YOU know that.

I love derailment.
THREADJACK POWERS ACTIVATE!