GUESS THAT COLORWAY!

aviator 2???

Big and bad Alter ego :wink:
I had my eye on those

It’s a Prodigy. At least I’m pretty sure guys ::slight_smile:

wow. Never would have guessed that

goals to guess the colorway. Not so much the yoyo.

@Erik, nope, not wateland.

@sneezingunicorn Yes, Alter ego, :smiley: but what colorway?

Oh it looked like an albatross to me so I was looking into G2. Dont worry I still got this. Maybe

The colorway is Big and Bad like he said

Ok here’s one for you, when the previous one gets guessed :slight_smile:

Ayame

Nope

whoa! Slow down. It’s gonna get confusing if everyone starts posting multiple yoyos.

Lol well. I answered the alter ego and its colorway. Big and bad. Black with yellow and white splash.
This other is an eternal victory. Purple people eater colored :wink: grey clear avid with purp splatter?

Correct, Eternal Throw Victory Purple People Eater colorway.

yeah but no one confirmed for sure. What if people want to get their guesses in? And what if people were wrong about their guess? We’d feel like fools and then we would be confused cause everyone would be posting new pictures and then society would crumble and we’d all start pillaging. Next thing we know, unidentified objects would show up in San Diego as a blue light. And then a bluish meteor would crash down in Asia somewhere. Then what? Total chaos. But I guess that’ll never happen.

All because of you, AngryGumball!!!

Since I Goteeeem here’s a tricky one xp
http://rs1122.pbsrc.com/albums/l525/itscoldbrent/Mobile%20Uploads/20151111_173358.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Idk kno the name of the splash but is it this avant garde?

I bought that Alter Ego at a contest, and they told me it was called “Bruins” colorway. I don’t know if they changed it since then, or it didn’t really have a name yet, or what. I didn’t know what you meant when you said, “big and bad.” I had to look it up, so I see it now in the store. One of the reasons I bought it was because of the name. Big and bad it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohhh close! Correct throw though :wink: