GTO-f question

Can I use duncan silicone stickers in place of dif pads?

Sure. They’re a bit thinner but should work fine.

Does Duncan make large bearing stickers? Isn’t the GTO a large bearing? Where’s Mike? He’s the Dif expert. lol

Yes and yes.

Thanks for the help guys. I love my GTO but the dif pads are a little two responsive. Do you think the silicone stickers would help? Or would they be about the same?

The duncan sili pads with the larger OD (13.7mm) will work ok.

I think they’ll be about the same.

Are you using thin or thick dif pads? If you are using thick try moving to thin.
In any event dif pads need a little break in time.

The duncans are going to be way more aggressive. maybe try one duncan and one dif? but you are not going to get less agressive response by replacing diff’s with duncan silicone stickers.

I don’t know if they are the thick or thin ones, I’ve just been using the ones that came with it.

If you bought it new it should have come w/extra pads. You can look at them and see the difference in thickness. Then look at the yoyo and see if you can tell what is installed.

Ok well I can’t tell which pads it has but it did come with extra. I think I’ll just play it for a long time and see if it becomes more unresponsive.

first and foremost - congrats on the gto, by dif-e-yo. in this day and age of bling and eye candy non sense, it’s good to see someone go w/ a yo yo designed w/ play in mind.

comes stock w/ a dif-e-yo konkave large bearin’. if jhb says that duncan silicone stickers will work, you can take that to be the gospel. i wouldn’t know…i still roll w/ o.g. dif-pads.

mgodinez

rain…

it didn’t have a kk. i believe those were thick btw. if you take one out, it may be better, but what i usually do is just play until they break in.

glad you like it.

no kk in a dif…sacrilege! ;o)

mgodinez

rain…

haha someone STOLE it!

I got it in a trade with LookAYoYo and forgot to ask were the kk went. So: What happened to it?

in a previous trade the person requested my Dv888 i think with a kk since he saw i was offering a dif. someone else got it.