Grind machine spacer problem?

I recently got a yoyofactory grind machine and i tried to take the spacers off the way they say in the video… it wouldnt come off… i tried other things like a knife (with an adult) or a screwdriver… it still wont come off! Is there something wrong with the product or me?

Why exactly are you taking the spacers out?

bearing check… they put a video on youtube with severance9sorry if i spelled it wrong) explaining how to do it but its just impossible with mine :frowning:

I once had a grind machine. Obviously, I can only speak for my own experiences, but my spacers were VERY finicky for it. Sometimes, the bearing would get stuck to the spacers so I had to pry them apart with a knife. Then, the spacers would get asl chewed up. I even replaced them with new yyf spacers and the same problem eventually popped up. I’d say it’s a problem with the spacers.

But if the spacers are stuck in the yoyo and not the bearing, I’d say that’s a good thing.

This is common. Search the forum I know there are several threads that detail this (I have been involved in them) PM me if you want my opinion. Good luck.