Grinch

We had a deal on my majesty . He said that I should ship it first and then he will pay .
After the majesty is already comes , he told me that he has some problems with computer and can pay me by paypal . And now he just no online since 20 March. But he has 36 positive feedback , what should i do ?

me an grinch also had a deal going nothing exchanged yet and he just dropped off the face of the earth.

its not like him…

Yea now that you mention it I haven’t seen him in awhile. He seemed like a really nice guy while he was around and he did have a lot of feedback.

I don’t know what you can do unless you have another way to contact him otherwise all you can do is hope for the best. Good Luck

-Erik

I’m sure he means well. There must be an explanation.

Maybe someone on here knows him IRL? That could shed some light on what’s going on, he’s pretty active on the forums, up until recently so that is pretty weird

On fb he is ken wright

Perhaps that should help you get through to him

RIP, Grinch.

are you being a grump again or are you serious

Yea sometimes it is hard to tell

Never, ever ship first in a buyer/seller transaction. Get the money first, and then ship with tracking. Paypal already protects buyers in these kinds of transactions. So, what reason was given, to suggest that you ship first?

I know how wrong that is, but I still laughed haha. His last post in the facebook BST was only 5 hours ago.

Dang it, I thought we were on to something. (JK)

He was my first trade on here, great guy. What is the Facebook bst?4

Can someone give me his Facebook?

already posted it a while ago :stuck_out_tongue:
(Ken Wright)