Gradient or Horizon

Hi guys! Yesterday when I opened up my yoyo case, my dad noticed I didn’t have that many, so he said I could buy some! I’m down to the Horizon and the Gradient. I’ve been wanting the Gradient for a while and it’s well worth the money, but I’ve also heard about some things about the Horizon. Please leave feedback on what I should get! Thanks!

lol you have an awesome dad.

I enjoy playing the Gradient more, plus the side effects are cool. The Horizon’s weight distribution made it unenjoyable for me. Felt too chunky or something. It performs well, but I’d choose the fun factor of a yoyo over performance any day. I LOVE the MarkMont. Classic.

The Gradient is still a good performer by the way.

My thoughts exactly

Anyways, I would pick the Horizon over the Gradient. I have two of them and love both. I don’t know your preferences with yoyos, so I don’t know which would be better for you.

Umm I have neither but the gradient last longer because of the side effects

Ok guys, I’ve narrowed it down once again. Terrarian or Gradient. Thoughts?

I would pick the gradient over the terrarian but that is my personal opinion
The gradient is more competition oriented
And the terrarian is more for casual trowing
But they have both really nice designs

I know you’ve moved on, but I’d highly recommend the horizon over the gradient

I personally just received a gradient today and absolutely like it. Definitely would recommend it so far. Personally didn’t like the horizon very much (too big maybe?). Never used a terrarian so no opinion on that…