google glass april 15

All this stuff about spying on people with glass makes me wonder how hard it really is to find out all about someone. All I would have to do for a facial recognition program is write another algorithm that goes on top of existing reverse image search engines, and take pictures with my phone. Then, I could find out all about you from your facebook and instagram.

Why do people think the Nsa cares what you’re doing, it’s pretty narcissistic.

I think Glass is the biggest waste of time, money, and reality ever. I can no longer support Google because they have become a very evil corporation.

10/10
obviously clear facts to back up argument

Glass isn’t the reason they’re evil: They’ve stolen ideas, willingly sided with the NSA, sell what you consider “private” to advertisers, and have blended Youtube into a utterly terrible video site as well as decided to put the users second to larger companies that benefit from Youtube.

[quote=“Filledwithfire,post:25,topic:65375”]
Proof? As for the selling of private data; they’re entitled to do whatever they want really (just remember, if you use Google services, you use another company’s free service).

The real question is, have you been negatively affected personally by these horrible advertisers because they have some meaningless “private” data?

I can understand wanting a sense of privacy, but you’re likely being looked upon almost everywhere you go on the web. Just note that most of it is for collection of harmless analytical data.

[quote=“Filledwithfire,post:25,topic:65375”]
I must use YouTube wrong, because I don’t find it terrible in the slightest bit. Are you one of the people that think YouTube is now useless because you can’t troll comment sections as easily now because of the Google+ requirement?

Boom. That was hotter than a BBB Puffin 2. Need some liquid nitrogen for that burn?

2 Likes

For example. I know everything there is to know about wildcat. He’s a very talented kitty, that likes to rock and roll. he lives over the rainbow, and has enough $$$ to purchase multiple musical instruments. Not to mention his full name is Walter Wild Joseph Cat… No need to worry about google.

I wonder what I should do with all this “waste” :stuck_out_tongue:
http://puu.sh/8FpJD.jpg

Scrap the metal for a buck. Go buy yourself a double cheeseburger!

y so many