Good Quotes

first i would like to say that is a very nice picture it looks really cool
second the mark twain quote is awesome

“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you”-B.B. King
/
|
|
He is one of the greatest influences on my guitar style

“Don’t tell someone how to do something, tell him what to do and let him suprise you with the results”

-Paton

“Give a man a fire, and he’s warm for a day, set fire to him and he is warm for the rest of his life.”
-Terry Pratchett

1 Like

“When I die, never quote me.”

-Mark Twain

Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engine - unknown

He who believes the past cannot be changed has not yet written his memoir-I forgot

" Wait don’t let it end like this, tell them i said something"- the last words of Pancho Villa

" At least Thomas Jefferson still lives" - John Adams the funny part about his last words are that Thomas Jefferson died earlier that day

Lady Astor when she woke up with every one she knew surrounding her she said " I’m either dying our it’s my birthday" it wasn’t her birthday

“Resistance is futile”
~The Borg

“Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he’ll trade it for a fish”

Best Winston Churchill qoute I know of.
"I may be drunk, but tomorrow I will be sober and you will still be ugly "

And
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”

Best Churchill quote will forever be:

“The Americans always do the right thing, even if it is only after they’ve exhausted all other options.”

1 Like

“Remember, remember,
The 5th of november,
The gun powder treason and plot.
For i can think of no reason
The gun powder treason
Should ever be forgot” - V

“never trust a bald barber” - unknown

“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” - Albert Einstein

“‘I’m bored’ is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great big vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored’”
~Louis C.K.

“I’m not afraid of computers taking over the world. They’re just sitting there. I can hit them with a two by four.” - Thom Yorke

:smiley:

Life is pain. Anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you something.

- Dread Pirate Robert

words to be followed- unless Q is gracious.

“Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.”

By far my most favorite movie quote of all time.

Also, excellent movie.

risk is our business. thats what the starship is all about. that is why we’re aboard her.- Captain Kirk

Thanks Jake for polishing off my roughed up edges. “The Princess Bride” is indeed one of the greatest yet most overlooked films of all time.

it’s because there’s kissing in it.