Good Quotes

'Scuse you?

LOL…I don’t think he meant you, Q…But…

BEST quote, evar!

“If it’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing”
-Too many people to list use this quote.

:smiley:

“Maiwage… Mawaige is wat bwings us hewr togeva todawy”

You seem a decent fellow, I hate to kill you.

You seem a decent fellow, I hate to die.

not you.
the Q are a species of nearly omnipotent entities that belong to the Q continuum. one especially amoral Q sent the USS Enterprise D into the path of the Borg to show captain picard that they were not as powerful as they hoped. he was then gracious and brought them back where they started before they died.

no one withstands the machine.

i Knoq there are threads like this, but I want to know just real quick what your favorite inspirational/funny quotes are. As I do not have any, and need some!

“I hate the word homophobia. It’s not a phobia. You’re not scared. You’re just an idiot.”-Morgan Freeman

You better hurry - Unknown.

See my signature below =)

Yuki

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once and awhile… you could miss it.” -Ferris Bueller

1 Like

“I can’t died in a corn field” -unknown

clam down doctor. there is no need to fear- that comes later
Bane

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, of the former I am unsure -Albert Einstien

Talking is not speaking, and hearing is not listening.

• My Mom

Treat everyday like it’s tacky day.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/11/7a4u5ury.jpg

1 Like

“That, I believe, is the record.”

Dylan Thomas, just before he died.

“The world pushes us without mercy, and when some push back, the world cries ‘Evil!’”
Origional Picture:

"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is, “Never get involved in a land war in Asia.” But only slightly less well known is this, “Never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line”

Official Princess Bride movie quote chain.