Goku vs superman

I think we have the exact same views on this.

Depending on who’s writing him, Superman can either be lame or awesome. Try All Star Superman, Red Son, and Superman Earth One. All fantastic

bizarros always the best.

Actually, it depends on which Goku we’re talking about.
This one:

Or this one?
http://spf.fotolog.com/photo/15/20/61/xx__drag0nball/1259667724328_f.jpg

1 Like

Red Son is an interesting concept, but I still just can’t get into his stuff.

back in my day…Batman was the total kick butt hero…For he only had strength, brains…And a seemingly infinite well of money in his backyard…And they stopped letting him use guns in 1943…those were the days…Mr. Freeze and Clayface…pfffffft…what happened to DC…its only marvel and Dark Horse now that Dreamwave died…tear

goku wouldnt even need to go ssj4 to beat superman.proboly only ssj or even normal form.

I think, it sounded wrong to me right after i posted it.

There would never be a winner, because Superman can’t die, and Goku is to strong/Fast/Beast to even get hurt by super man. I bet if superman punched Goku, he wouldn’t even flinch.

the first 16 volumes inown as just Dragon Ball is so much better than Dragon Ball Z. Dragonball Z has a very repetitive storyline.

Definitely, IMO, they should have just stopped with Dragon Ball while they were ahead.

It’s official, Goku wins.
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/148/a/f/Goku_Vs_SuperMan_by_Anasukiable.jpg

2 Likes

And that’s really saying something.

i think that with out a dout it would be a pretty epic fight but goku would end up finishing it wish a ka meh ha meh haaaaaaaaaa!!!

… Superman will beat the crap out of Goku first … Everyone will think superman won…

But then Goku will get 10x stronger after loosing and beat superman…n that will be the end.

They would stand there for 10 pages with Goku doing a Kamehameha and Superman firing is laser beam eyes at each other.

They would stand there for 10 pages with Goku doing a Kamehameha and Superman firing is laser beam eyes at each other.

Piccolo can shoot lasers out of his eyes.