Going plastic! Introducing X.Point - Yoyofficer official news!

Just got my lava, awesome throw. Highly recommended. I wish they had kept the “imp” name and logo though.

1 Like

Yesterday was finally sunny weather, so me and Ondra went to center of Prague to make new promo videos.

PS: Prague is beautiful city, I hope some of you can visit it this summer for WYYC 2014.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t31.0-8/1980197_491359134324623_6232967173547010110_o.jpg

1 Like

I know Prague Is a beautiful city my grandparents went there and we saw pictures from there trips wow.

Does anyone know the gap size on the Musket?

Can someone please pm me some places where I’d be able to get the musket? Thanks.

I’m just waiting for them here. They already said YYE placed an order for Lava and Musket.

Here comes our promo video for Lava
PS: I’m that guy without glasses :slight_smile:

It should be 4,2 mm

I hope soon at Yoyoexpert!

New promo video for Yoyofficer Musket from Ondra and me. Hope you will like it.

For shooting we went to gorgeous garden’s of Wallenstein Palace, 400 years old complex of buildings in heart of Prague, nowadays residence of Czech Senate.

Also you can now found ask Yoyofficer anything at http://ask.fm/Yoyofficer

Just got my Musket in! Another great throw from Yoyofficer. More floaty than the Hatchet to me and definitely comfy in the hand and catch as Bina said. Dead smooth out of the box and another all-a-rounder for fast or slow & flow play. The grooves are nice for the finger grinds and there’s a small IGR compared to the Hatchet too! The Musket is a steal for $45… :o

Got my Lava a few days ago. It’s a really good throw. Would recommend it to anyone.

https://scontent-b-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/p480x480/10325720_501955856598284_7013922516895102962_n.jpg

Kilter is Yoyofficer’s best seller, uncompromising metal YoYo for truly budget price. And now it will get even better with bead blasted surface!

Also, Lava and Musket should be hopefully soon on Yoyoexpert!!

Whaaat? ! ? Now I have to get a kilter. Yoyo expert needs to put this stuff up. I already had to go somewhere else to get my lava, which is still my current favorite throw.

Yoyofficer is looking for new team members!!

We want someone who enjoys and appreciate our products and will help us promote our brand on different markets. We are looking for 1A, 3A, 5A players from all around the world to join our team.

To apply for sponsorship, just send us your yo-yo resume as word document to yoyofficerteam@gmail.com

We are looking for this info:

• Basic info about you, name, occupation, location, how long are you yoyoing, etc.
  • Are you competing? If so, send us video of your freestyle, tell us your best results
  • Send us any videos you made, link to your youtube channel
  • Are you active part of local yoyo community? Are you traveling long distance for yoyo contests?
  • How can you help promote Yoyofficer?
  • What is your view on Yoyofficer brand?

We will be open for applications for next few weeks.

Awesome.

Where do I sign up?

All you need to know is in the post. :slight_smile: Just send word doc to our email.

is there any set deadline for this? i am just curious cause i need time for someone to revise my paper and such.

No deadline, just keep it coming.

Revise? I did mine as if it was an interview :stuck_out_tongue:

well to make a good impression I figure I need to make sure I have proper grammar and spelling so it looks nice an pretty nothing wrong with that.